Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Week #20!

I have been a horrible blogger I know! But to make up for the horrible lack of blogging I promise that before I leave this computer tonight you will have two blog entries!

I knew it had been a little bit since I last wrote about little peanut, but didn't realize that it has been a whole month! So to start off little peanut has been growing. At week 16 peanut was about the size of an avacado, this week peanut is as big as:

Holy cantaloupe! Hard to believe isn't it?

Peanut has been busy practicing, by gulping down the amniotic fluid for nutrition and to get used to eating later on. If peanut is like Andre, they'll need a lot of practice!

I've been feeling pretty good lately. Long gone are my regular clothing. I can actually still fit into most of my regular pants, but they just aren't comfortable anymore, so elastic waist bands it is! The fatigue is still present, along with the nausea with brushing my teeth and cooked veggies for some reason. Hopefully one day I'll be able to eat cooked broccoli again! Other than that I'm feeling like my old self, along with the occassional mood swing thrown in for a little excitement!

Oh I forgot, "Pregnancy Brain" has also set in. I have decided that the bigger that peanut grows the less memory I have. This drives Andre crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment