Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween 2011

I never imagined how much thought could go into Halloween! Andre and I debated over what Emilie would be for Halloween, and Andre decided that he would get to choose her costume this year, and I could make next years choice. Andre's decision: a strawberry. It was a nice fleece costume, so we knew Emilie would be warm.

Finally the day arrived, and Carrie and I got Emilie and Josh together for a little photo shoot in their costumes with their pumpkins.

First came Emilie and her pumpkin:

You want me to look where?

At the pumpkin?

You?
Then came Josh:

This is what I think of this whole thing.

Is it time for us to go home yet Mom?
And finally Emilie and Josh:

Emilie: Josh isn't this fun? Josh: Whatever

It's a bird, it's a plane, it's....we don't know we're babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment